NEW! GRAS-MASTER 3.0 - The Gras-Master 3.0 is still the benchmark when it comes to professionally flocking grass onto your model railway layout, dioramas and model landscapes. The Noch Gras-Master 3.0 is the 'little brother' of the PROFI variant (NH60112). And like 'little brothers', it has what it takes! The Noch 3.0 is more compact, agile but yet powerful. The centerpiece is a 9-volt battery. Its power output (11,000 volts of static charge); however, is only marginally lower which makes it an ideal tool every home's model railway layout, diorama, or landscape. Noch's Gras-Master 3.0 comes with three sieve attachments - fine, medium and coarse. HOW TO: First, coat the substrate with Noch's Grass Glue 8.4 oz.(NH61130) or (NH61131 25.4 oz.), load the hopper of the Gras-Master 3.0 with the desired static grass, screw on the appropriate sieve and connect the counter-pole cable to intensify the effect with the substrate, and off you go! The meadow of your dreams is formed in no time! The power supply is provided by one 9-volt battery which guarantees an operating time of approximately 3 to 4 hours. A red LED indicates that the device is in operation. **PLEASE PAY CLOSE ATTENTION TO THE ATTACHED INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE.
- ergonomically re-engineered design
- wider handle for better handling
- shortened tub, new sieve design for even better charging
- two versions: for ambitious railway modellers and for pros
- super-high power output up to 11 kV with the Gras-Master 3.0 or 16 kV with the Gras-Master 3.0 PROFI
- energy-saving electronics for longer tasks