By Dave Frary. The NEW 3rd Revision. This book has been the reference guide for creating fantastic, true-to-life scenery...settings that take your breath away. Dave Frary, has completely updated his text to reflect new developments in modeling materials and techniques. Together with his good friend and colleague renown 'Master Modeler', Bob Hayden, Dave will take you through the most useful 'straightforward' construction techniques with plenty of illustrations and color photos. Regardless of skill, you'll end up with professional results.
Dave shares his tips on HOW TO:
- Build the forms and shells you need to support it,
- Select and use colors, materials & adhesives,
- Make convincing scale rocks from urethane Master Casting,
- Add depth & interest to your layout through textures
- Make trees and foliage for a variety of climates
- Make ultra-realistic ponds, lakes, streams, and other bodies of water
- Build foreground scenery that will stand up to close scrutiny and tie your track into the scenery with natural-looking ballast, and much more!
||The Complete 5-Disc Video Series by Dave Frary. The BEST video series for both beginners and advanced modelers! Dave Frary, producer of the videos, has been a model railroader for nearly a half century. His legendary scenery techniques have graced many of the books we feature here at Scenic Express. We highly recommend these videos. You will find them an invaluable 'Powerhouse' of information! |