|A complete collection of DVDs produced by the ward winning team at Greenfrog productions. The Apple Valley Branch was designed by Model Railroader
Magazine featuring today's leading manufacturers and craftsmen demonstrating the newest techniques. This 10 part, 3 DVD set is chok-full of the information and little tidbits you'll need to build the railroad
of your dream in any scale. Each episode runs between 25 to 40 minutes. The complete set arrives attractively packaged in its own display box. Ideal for gift giving. A must for any collection.
You’ll be Guided Throughout the Series by Internationally Respected Modelers:
- Tape #1: Describes the design, major elements, construction & operational possibilities.
- Tape #2: Shows the step by step how to assemble benchwork ‘L-Girder Construction’.
- Tape #3: Second part to benchwork - Cutting of roadbed & upper level track techniques.
- Tape #4: Techniques for transferring track design to platform, laying flex track & turnouts.
- Tape #5: Introduction to wiring, ‘Command Control’ install decoders and optical sensors.
- Tape #6: Building Structures - Super detail kits, kit bashing and protoscale scratch build.
- Tape #7: Steps for building several types of cars, optimal performance, lettering & details.
- Tape #8: Scenery (our favorite!) shape mountains, plaster rocks, “zip” texture & More!
- Tape #9: Shows those extra touches that will make your scene look lifelike & inhabited.
- Tape #10: Realistic operations: You and friends can run your pike just like the real thing!